Week 6: Tcau tcau, Irmao!

Meu Districto (que inclui nosso professoro, Irmao Haymore)
Hey everyone! I've finished my six weeks at the MTC up here in Provo, Utah, and now it's time to vroom vroom all the way to Sao Paulo, Brazil, where I'll spend the next 17ish months.

I'ts been such a good week but I don't have time to tell y'all about it, so stay tuned. I won't say I'm ready but I'm excited for the next adventure, and I know it'll be a good experience. The Elders in my district are SUPER amazing, and I'm really going to miss them. They're going to do awesome things in Brazil and Boston (and California, for a transfer). Also Sister Christensen (who is actually coming with us, switching to the Brazil MTC) and Sister Petersen. The people here are all so nice and the Spirit is always so strong, and I hope I never forget the things I've learned here.
Pretty lights (and Elders too... they're okay I guess)
I'm sorry, I need to go like right now or I'll miss my flight. I hope y'all have an awesome week, and I'll talk to you later!

Love y'all!
Sister Hiatt

I think this will be my new address in Brazil... don't actually send me anything because it's really expensive and also unsafe, but you do you.

Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar
Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

There's this cat on campus (and rumor has it she has the priesthood) and she's low-key my favorite thing here. Anyway, right before this picture she was sitting pretty and we were snuggling a little, but then when they clicked the camera she ran away and this picture is what they caught.

Me with the map! If all goes well that's where I'll be in like
30ish hours (except not by the map... like, actually
in the place I'm pointing, give or take)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28