Week 42: Não Falo Inglês [I don't speak English]

Se não deseje receber estas cartas cada semana, ou se conhece alguém que gostaria os receber, fala para mim e vou arrumar a lista. Também pode ler a história na www.sisterhiattsadventures.blogspot.com

[If you do not wish to receive these letters every week, or if you know someone who would like to receive them, talking to me and I will arrange the list. You can also read the story in www.sisterhiattsadventures.blogspot.com]

Olá amigos! Como vocês estão? Esta semana eu achei que seria legal a provar que estou, em verdade, aprendendo Português. Com nove meses falando só Português, estou literalmente esquecendo (pode perguntar para minha família se não acredite). Eu espero que Google Translate não faca bagunça das minhas palavras, mas vamos ver (Lembram aquele vídeo de Studio C com a casal que fala por meio de Google Translate? Eu espero que esta carta não esteja tão bagunça).

[Hello friends! How are you? This week I thought it would be nice to prove that I am, in fact, learning Portuguese. With nine months speaking only Portuguese, I'm forgetting literally (you can ask my family if you do not believe it). I hope Google Translate doesn't make a mess of my words, but we'll see (remember that video of Studio C with the couple who speaks through Google Translate? I hope this letter is not so messy).]

Sábado nos tivemos um atividade da ala onde nos comemos um monte de caldos e sopas, e cantamos Kareoke. Levamos uma mulher estamos ensinando até lá e ela amou. Muitos jovens e mesmo algumas adultos estavam cantando e foi muito divertindo. Ela queria cantar também mas teve vergonha de cantar em frente de tudo mundo. Ela gostou mesmo assim.

[Saturday we had a ward activity where we eat a lot of soups and broths, and sang Karaoke. We took a woman we are teaching there and loved it. Many young people and even some adults were singing and it was very fun. She wanted to sing too but was embarrassed to sing in front of all the world. She liked it anyway.]

Hoje é transferências, mas eu vou ficar aqui em Santo André com Sister Medrano, que é ótimo porque amo minha companheira. Ela me deixa cantar na rua (mesmo quando ela não deve...) e trabalhamos bem juntas. Além de nos, uma das Sisters com quem moramos vai para uma outra área, e a Sister que fica vai trainar (de novo) pelas últimas seis semanas dela. Estou muita animada pela próxima transferência e sei que vai ser top.

[Today's transfers, but I'll stay here in Santo André with Sister Medrano, which is great because I love my companion. She lets me sing on the street (even when she should not ...) and we work well together. In addition to us, one of the Sisters who lives with us will move to another area, and the Sister who is staying is going to train (again) for the last six weeks of her mission. I am very excited for the next transfer and know it will be top.]

Obrigada povo! Espero que conseguirem entender (e próxima semana vamos voltar e falar em Inglês porque eu sei que têm algumas pessoas que não gostam tanto de outras idiomas...)

[Thanks people! I hope you manage to understand (and next week we will go back and speak in English because I know I have some people who are not so fond of other languages ​​...)]

Amo vocês e me sinto saudade!
[I love you and I miss you!]

Sister Hiatt

P.S. Manda para mim um dicionário de Português até Inglês porque eu não lembro mais....
[PS Send me a Portuguese to English dictionary because I do not remember any more ....]

Sister Hannah Hiatt
Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar
Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brasil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28