Week 48: You say Goodbye, I say Hello

This week has been one of goodbyes, and also of hellos. Today I was transfered and I've been saying goodbye to a lot of friends, but I'm also eager to get to know new faces too.

Goodbye

Sister Larsen, our roommate and STL who went home to Utah after serving the Lord 18 months faithfully and diligently.

Hello

Sister Sales, the novinha of Sister Larsen, who was my roommate a while back. She will be my new companion and I'm super excited because she's awesome!

Goodbye

Sister Medrano, who has been my companion and amiga for about three months. We get along really great and have not as of yet done Companionship Inventory (which is impressive, given that I am a potato who likes to fight people and am not exactly an easy companion)

Hello

Rudge Ramos, my new Zone (aside: I've been moving steadily in a line. If you find my areas on a map, I go straight from city to city in a linear progression towards the big city of São Paulo. My next area will be São Bernardo, judging by my calculations)

Goodbye

Santo André, meu amor, ceu na terra, cheia de amigos e lembranças. [my love, heaven on earth, full of friends and memories] It's been a good 4.5 months here and I will miss it.

Hello

To new adventures, to new friends, and to new soon-to-be recent converts. We're going to baptize everyone in Rudge Ramos, just you wait.

Kethelynn and Kemmily, who were baptized about three months ago. Kemmily was messing around with something and somehow her face turned red, but I have been assured that it is not, in fact, blood

Not going to lie, I'm really going to miss those girls


Alma 29:1-2

That's all. Love y'all
Sister Hiatt

P.S. Send me Kraft Mac and Cheese

Sister Hannah Hiatt
Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar
Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brasil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28