Week 28

So last week I said pretty much everything important, so I thought this week I'd share some pictures. The problem is my camera is a potato and I have yet to figure out how to consistently upload the pictures (and also I always forget to take pictures...) and so I found a few on the mission website and shamelessly stole all the good ones. Maybe one day I'll finally figure out how to post my own, but until then, enjoy these. 
So here we have my first companion (Sister Gomes), my second companion (Sister K. Souza), me, a random Sister whom I don't know, my current companion (Sister Melo), and in the front is another American (Sister Anderson) who arrived the same day as me.


Here are the two Sisters we're living with, Sister Arruda and Sister Sivincha. Sister Sivincha is from Bolivia (where they speak Spanish) and has a little more than 2 months in the field. Sister Arruda has a year and one month and is from Matto Grosso, Brasil. 


Here's the whole mission. I think there's roughly 200 missionaries, President and Sister Acosta, and Elder and Sister Cascardi ( I think he's a member of the quorum of the 70 if I remember right) who came to speak to us. I'm in there somewhere too (look on the left side, third up, second from the end)


Here we have Sister Ramires, Sister Barraza, Sister K. Souza, and me. I don't know what I'm looking at but I'm sure it was more interesting than the camera

This week was kind of slow, but we met some neat people and had a few good lessons. I got to talk to my family for Mother's Day which was such a blessing, and I'm excited to move forward learning and changing and serving God.

Love,
Sister Hiatt

P.S. Send me index cards because my last companion was OBSESSED and I think they don't have them here. Seriously. I've found sticky notes, plastic tab-y things, everything, just not index cards (and no, cutting pieces of normal paper into 3x5 pieces is not the same)

Sister Hannah Hiatt
Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar
Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)