Week 30: Photo Dump

So I finally found and bought the doohickey that allows me to connect my camera to the computer, which means I can finally show the smorgasborg of pictures I've taken here on the mission... (all 5 of them).

Here is the zone of Mauá! I'm not going to name everyone because there's a lot of people and I'm lazy. The Sister next to me is my companion, Sister Melo

Hey Hey, Peanut Butter! (and jelly! and jelly! and jelly!)

Me, Sister Melo, Sister Sivincha, e Sister Arruda

My watch tan! I know everyone was waiting to see how bad it is. Honestly it's worse when the lighting is better

Here's the cute little Plan of Salvation diagram I made. On the back it has all the scriptures references and stuff and I am more than a little proud of it. Sorry the picture's so blurry

Today is transfers and I'm moving again, this time for Santo André. I'll have a new companion and everything and I'm very excited (but I also have to pack everything still so sorry this email is so short).

That's about all the time I have for today, kids. But remember, God made you special, and He loves you very much.

Love y'all!
Sister Hannah Hiatt

P.S. Send me some muscle so I can drag my huge suitcase all the way down the stairs in our house, through the train station, and up the stairs in the new house

Sister Hannah Hiatt
Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar
Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28