Week 32

Not much happened this week except that I got sick (turns out it does get chilly here in winter... and I have since contracted a cold). All's good but this email will be kinda short. Very short, in fact. Sorry about the pictures last week; I have since adjusted the share settings and I think everyone should be able to see them... *fingers crossed*. Hopefully these will go through, too. 



This has been your obligatory weekly update. Tune in next week where I'll tell some awesome stories and share some super spiritual experiences. Until then, remember: God made you special, and He loves you very much.

Love y'all, miss y'all, that's all
Sister Hiatt

P.S. Send me tissues... I've run out. Again.

Sister Hannah Hiatt
Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar





Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28