Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

This week the computer I'm using has a really awful keyboard so I'm going to do this in pictures. Enjoy!

BATISMO!!! Here we have Kethelynn and Kemmily, who are the cutest girls you've ever met. They're super excited about the gospel and were baptized yesterday!

They ate all the cake... but that's okay; it was their special day.

We were visiting Kethelynn and Kemmily and they stole my camera and started filming things. I thought I'd take advantage of it so I filmed a video for y'all! The only problem is that it's in Portuguese (and also is really quiet and I'm not sure why). Anyway. Enjoy!


Kethelynn made this for me. It means, "Don't let your fears decide for you."

 
Our zone! Everyone's crazy

The world's saddest sight. I'm finally running out of peanut butter. This jar, at least.....

Randomness that makes me happy

So we have this thing where we challenge people to make a cross with just one rip in the paper. We tell a story and do an origami thing so that in the end you rip the paper straight through and you're left with a cross, but this guy very carefully ripped the paper to make a cross and technically it was only one tear so I guess he wins. 

The super cute couple we're teaching! They're going to get married later this year and then they'll be baptized.

Minha amada companheira! She straightened my hair for the baptism yesterday. She's pretty cool. I like her a lot. 

I think that's it. Today is transfers so I don't have a ton of time. I'm going to stay here but my companion will go to the next city over, and I'll stay with a girl who got here the same day I did. She's hispanic, too, so we'll have yet another transfer without a native Brasileiro. I'm very excited and it's going to be awesome. 

The church is true. Baptisms are awesome (and an essential part of our salvation). 

Love y'all! 
Sister Hiatt

P.S. Send me some watercolors so that I can make a note as cute as Kethelynn made for me

Sister Hannah Hiatt
Av Dr. Luís Rocha Miranda, 159
8º Andar
Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28