Update: The Last Email

So I don't know if y'all have heard the news, but due to the Corona virus all the foreign missionaries were sent home, and those who were toward the end of their missions are there to stay. Others will be reassigned to other missions in their country of origin. So I'm home! I'm home to stay. It's a little sooner than I was expecting but it's pretty cool. Just wanted to let y'all know. It's been a pretty wild time but I'm healthy, safe, and happy.

I'm super grateful to have been able to serve the Lord for this time. I've seen a ton of miracles and my testimony has grown immensely. I don't have a shadow of a doubt that God lives. My prayers have been answered and I know that He exists, that He lives and loves me. I know that He has a plan specifically for me designed to help me reach my divine potential. I spent a year and 4 months trying to do what He would do, and I've learned so much about the gospel. I've felt a portion of the love He feels for His children and it was a privilege to represent Him in the work of inviting all His children to come unto Him and be saved. I love Him, I love this work, and I know it's true.

And I leave these things with you all in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36: AS AGUAS DO BATISMO

Week 8: Eu Não Falo Português.... (muito bem)

Week 28